Wednesday 22 May 2013

September 2013 Australia, a new Government

I am thinking of the upcoming September Federal Election in Australia, and I think that, me, as a devout Australian Labor Party Supporter, a True Believer, who wishes to get rid of the current Labor Government because of appalling policies, lies, filth, arrogance and leger demain, profound corruption at the absolutely highest rank of federal government  etc, then I am guessing the Liberal Party is going to romp into power with a majority un-believable in all history on this island. Why? Because of the profound corruption and the irrational arrogance of the Labor Party...that's why. No doubt about it.

As for the current miscreants, well done Julia Gillard. Well done Wayne Swan, well done Bill and Penny. Thanks for the big dump. Enjoy your superannuation. Thanks for the Big Dump...not only destroying the Australian Labor Party, but for destroying  everyone's opportunity for decent life, education, health and business for the next 25 years. Great Job!




 
when we asked a passerby resident in Australia, a great and True Believer in the Labor Party...a Mr Kareem Inma Kofi ...well he spat out 'Oh, at first I was puzzled, and then baffled, but now I just say...Fuck 'em! Gid rid of them. Fast!'

1 comment:

wanyi said...

hahahahahahahahah, this is so cute, I am in love with the man in the last picture! I do