Thursday 23 May 2013

I don't know why the on-line readership at CNN got so upset about North Korea having nuclear weapons

Geez all I try to do is stay my own views in a bit of a wordy way, for sure, but to be pretty moderate altogether in pretty much all my support for this or that place.

I'm not stating anything untrue purposefully. If people said they were upset about Israel having nuclear weapons, or Saudi Arabia acquiring them now, well, I think I could pretty well understand why both of those foreign places wanted them and equally understand why the idea scares the shit out of some people. 


It's probably the same reason the USA wants them...there's no crime in that. Some people think the USA is a great beacon and some see it as a great Evil...but to me it doesn't mean anything much at all. That's just my view.

After all, as the Americans say, Nuclear Weapons don't kill people; people kill people.

No comments: