Wednesday 1 March 2017

being towards and in sight of the end of my working life...oh I was going to say something meaningful...oh dear, I think I've said enough. It is enough to note that when people are born that they are brand new. the notion of a personal rebirth or transcendence is highly unlikely and it would be far better to bet on the horses. still, this generation of Healing and New Health and Alternative Notions have certainly provided a good income to a lot of people, and even a wonky new Belief System to the occasional and quite odd person, and there is nothing wrong with that...apart from the ethical thing that is always wrong with that...but even ethics are changing faster than we do. I suppose the great thing is the truth, that people don't change, they just grow for awhile...& that the Human Condition remains exactly the same, century in, century out. You can bet on that.


No comments: