Saturday 29 April 2017

I am pursuing my spiritual interest in, basically, latin tridentine christianity, certainly not based upon the love of popes or Christian leaders etc at all...as I dont think any kind of god would ever have had anything to do with the various belief-seeking profiteering cxxts...whether christian, judaean, islam, buddhist etc...but I find it is best to find joy and meaning in this remarkable creation on my own terms...thus free will to choose a deity and, to define that deity in my own terms, also, interestingly, never have to give them any money. I'd be a sucker for any faith that does not demand a tithe from believers. This is why even the Reformed Church of Spongebob Squarepants holds a higher status than any of the organised world religions to me. If a god can create a universe, he certainly should be a lot better at managing his own money, rather than needing mine every fxxking payday just to keep his organisation going...with the main purpose being to root young boys. "I don't need your organisation...I've shined enough shoes."


No comments: