Wednesday 26 October 2016

Early Planning: Mrs Fitz and I are very good at early planning and are now into our 3rd 5 year plan. I have just tookend the Nissan Dual Cab 4x4 Common Rail turbo diesel Ute (The Mahayana Diamond Vehicle) to Ultratune for them to reconnect the Grand Array of Spot / Flood and Led Light bars, for the Townsville trip in November, inoperative since the local irascible rascal broke in and stole my dash cam and broke the turn-on light switch for the Grand Array. I haven't missed the dash cam at all and it was a pretty silly thing to have and did run counter to the Nissanistic '1998 artistic retrospective aesthetic of the 2015 ute' in terms of its profound simplicity. As Melbourne beckons, although yet to be confirmed, I will be selling the ute I expect. I expect we will put the Honda Jazz (a far more Melbournish vehicle) on the train and go by plane.


No comments: