Thursday 27 October 2016

So after judicial talks, number crunching, and strategic plans, I can confirm we are moving the Wang-Fitzpatrick Family Consortium from Cairns to Melbourne city, Victoria; with all of it done and dusted, and with us there being active Melbournian city folk by 1 February 2017. I still will take the Nissan Navara...the Honda will go by train and the Nissan will be driven. Now the details ...place, work etc can be worked out... This week is the first holiday I've had for 40 years when I haven't been trying to write or finish off books or find other jobs etc so it has been a great personal respite and I have had the opportunity to catch up with a lot of Star Trek shows. Series One is the best. So this will be Our Last Wet Season in Cairns. To me, that is a very good thing. None of us have ever lived in Melbourne so it will be interesting for all of us in the same and yet still varying ways. Jaiyo!



No comments: