Monday 31 October 2016

Hillary Clinton: "Huma? What kind of name is that? I honestly have never heard of her. Mind you, I meet a lot of people." "But she's your closest person aide, Hillary..." "That's the Russians doctoring the facts. I don't personally know her at all, but if this Huma committed some sick crime, well, she should be punished., obviously. I won't stand in the way of Justice."

Hillary Clinton: "Huma? What kind of name is that? I honestly have never heard of her. Mind you, I meet a lot of people."
"But she's your closest person aide, Hillary..."
"That's the Russians doctoring the facts. I don't personally know her at all, but if this Huma committed some sick crime, well, she should be punished, obviously. I won't stand in the way of Justice. Huma, Huma, hmmm, isn't that some Arab name?"

No comments: