Thursday 2 February 2017

I keep a monthly diary/calendar thing to remind me of things I need and want to do. It's basically, each year, a bought thing...it puts out the month on a double A4 page with the days and dates etc. It is usually full of tasks and jobs and dates etc... I noticed today that the days between the 14th and 30th of January this year were totally blank of my usual scrawling writing because of this recent depression. I expect that if I looked back through enough journals then I would see blanks for maybe 25% of my living life, but that doesn't mean anything really negative...that's just those periods of incorporation and transition necessary for me to grow, as me...and to be, as me. we are all different, and that's a good thing. Often people will presume that if there is something wrong with you, that there is something with you, but this really isn't the case if you need to be you and find your satisfactions and equally your dissatisfactions, in being you. No one else can be you. You own yourself. As for my diary/journal...did I miss the period between the 14th and the 30th of January? No. I just had much more important business elsewhere.


No comments: