Thursday 20 November 2014

Az for Freemasonry

I was a Freemason for about 2 months many years back and I kind of liked it...the rituals, the way of standing, the way of greeting, the words to use, the inclusiveness etc.. the mystic East and West of it all, the Majic of it...the history and, indeed the Wonder... az it is.
The thing that annoyed me was that we all had to swear an allegiance to the Queen of England and that's eventually why I really had to leave. No one with any decent respect of the trials of Eire can ever really do that for long and still call themselves a decent human being of Celtic heritage.
We can kneel to a Roman Pope but not to the Slag that is the English Queen or King.


Az for the Religions, I'm still looking for one that doesn't want or accept my money. God doesn't need money. God needs me.
As a young man of about 17 I made a pact with my personal Catholic Jesus that if he let me lead the kind of life I chose to, whatever it was, whatever it meant, wherever it went, then, when I died, well, he could have me in his Kingdom. I'm sticking to that agreement.

No comments: