Thursday 20 November 2014

Of Birth and Death

In general, I believe in the right of a mother to choose that a child be carried to birth or not carried to birth. I believe this is within the rite, and indeed is the right, of being a woman.
I support men and women, and young men and women, using contraception as the norm of their life together until they both wish the norm to change to creating someone in their own images, per se, together.
As a person, when it comes to death, I believe, aside from accidents etc, that I have every right to decide when and how I die and to carry out this task, as required, but without the assistance of others. To demand the assistance of others is unfair and immoral and cowardly. In this matter the Self has the responsibility and it cannot be passed on to another living being.

No comments: