Tuesday 13 December 2016

Most human ventures, including house moving, have a zenith at its uppermost point and a nadir at its lowest ebb. We reached our nadir this afternoon, even before the sun set, and so I went and bought a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. I could tell that our venture had achieved its nadir when, upon returning home with the bucket, and standing in the kitchen, my wife phoned me from the bedroom asking for 2 pieces of chicken.

Most human ventures, including house moving, have a zenith at its uppermost point and a nadir at its lowest ebb. We reached our nadir this afternoon, even before the sun set, and so I went and bought a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
I could tell that our venture had achieved its nadir when, upon returning home with the bucket, and standing in the kitchen, my wife phoned me from the bedroom asking for 2 pieces of chicken to be delivered to her.

No comments: