Saturday 10 December 2016

I often recall my education in grief counselling, many years ago, where it was noted that everyone has a spiritual dimension, they may not have a religion, but they do have a spiritual dimension...and after all these years I must admit I disagree. I have found that some people do, and some people don't, have a spiritual dimension. To me, a faith or a spiritual dimension is a particular ability, or talent, much like musicality. Some folk are musical, some are not. Some can learn to sing a bit, as I would like to, but there are also true native singers and players of music. Some people are very good at mathematics. I am not. I am good with words, and many are not....but the numbers really do elude me. I think the capacity to have a spiritual dimension is much like that.


No comments: