Monday 21 January 2019

Life at 65.5 years.At a time in life when I'm very happy with the 'machines' in my possession...the simple Nissan truck, the 7 year old second hand apple iMac, the big Samsung fridge, the new remarkably inexpensive Haier Chinese washing machine...the $40 ZTE telephone...my Citizen watch...the lawn mower, I don't need, in the garage..but might need some year in the future... the 10 year old $70 microwave...the old un-smart TV on which I watch the news..., and the little free 4 year old Samsung tablet on which I watch movies at night. I don't actually need many things now and I don't like new things at all unless the old one breaks. Kind of a nice time in my life. Still wouldn't mind the 2003 Ducati 999S Testastretta Super-bike...and even they are at a much much better price now, and have always well looked after by bizarre OCD old baby-boomer blokes who have now 'gone into care' into some relentlessly horrible nursing home in Australia, put there by their lovely daughters and sons who are, really, just sick of the terribly demanding and smelly poor old cunts. Perfect time to score a bargain.


No comments: