Thursday 1 June 2017

Are you going to do what has never been done? Well, I would think that would be highly unlikely. Are you going to say what has never been said? Well, every now and then, yes I will. I can do that, but not all the time. I'm busy. I started off as me and I expect to end as me. I kind of think the rest of this world is kind of advertising for profit, really. It isn't the kind of world I would have designed, that's for sure, but still, it has its fascinating eccentrics from time to time...and if you can stand the self important people wearing nice suits strutting about, spouting innovation and transcendence, well, you can put up with a lot of shit that comes along in the real world...and you can stand it because you know it is passing away before it ever comes to being...because this is the nature of existence. Everyone with half a brain has known this for at least 500 years, if they can read.


No comments: