Thursday 20 December 2018

Anyway, I think the problem with the UK staying as part of Europe, or leaving Europe, is the same. They've never had any respect or belief in the strength of the people of Ireland, and so, whatever the Sassenachs do, wringing their hands and saying please and yes and no, oh, now let's decide again, etc, well, they're fucked twice anyway. Imagine the UK staying in Europe now...and some hard decision comes up when all of Europe needs certainty..."Oh, oh, I don't know, I don't know, oh, its too hard, oh dear, oh no, oh yes..." Weak Sassenach scum. When Push comes to Shove on any meaningful thing..."Oh, I don't know, oh, my mouth is sore from sucking, oh dear, oh dear, let's have another vote!" Same as they ever were. Same as they ever were. Good riddance to bad rubbish.


No comments: