Wednesday 19 December 2018

My beliefs are fundamentally Christian in that I think its best to do good for others. Why? Because it's best for them. That's just how I am. I spent a good decade as a deep Mahayana Buddhist inculcated into the Kalachakra Tibetan faith by Mr Dalai Lama himself, but found that, really, Buddhism always favours who is in charge...buddhism loves bosses, loves anyone who is in charge. Buddhism is about self comfort...buddhism does well because it just sucks cock. That's the whole basis of buddhism...look at Thailand, Myanmar, Tibet etc...buddhism is the cool elite and has nothing to do with helping others. The most backward societies on earth are buddhist societies and I wish them well. Look at Buddhists in management positions in your own companies. They do nothing but help themselves. This is buddhism. Islam is okay, and is much like Catholicism was 300 years ago...great ideas but lots of nuts. Hindu is probably the most survivable of the crop. I believe in the things written down about Jesus, the good things about the stories, but not the virgin birth etc or the reincarnation...that's stupid, thats just marketing...nor most of the other things about homosexuals, tax agents and publicans being condemned to hell. I don't believe that. I believe that people believe what they prefer, no matter what is true or no matter what happens to them. I believe that you should study the tenets of any religion, like a dinner on a plate. You don't have to eat everything out of good manners. A lot of it is bitter, and some is quite poisonous.


No comments: