Saturday 21 January 2017

Modern Times

I think the problem with our understanding of the various cancers is that we don't understand their purpose, and we refuse to.
The Cancers are normal and essential for the future survival of the human species.
Cancers are not something that goes wrong within a body, they are simply catalysts for the future of the species.
Some are bad, some are good. Cancers are evolution at work. Cancers are Nature.
I think this is an interesting position for someone who has worked in that area for a lifetime.
My genetic stream doesn't include cancers, my genetics are purely cardiac. My life will reach its end due to the impact of my heart-genetics in the scheme of things...that is normal. That is quite good.
Cardiac is another realm of evolution at work every day.
These diseases all make sense when one looks beyond the self for meaning.
Dementia, too, makes sense in the holy human paradigm.
The human body and mind is always at the behest of nature, being bended through physical and mental illness, towards a long time viability of the collective.
I wonder if it is somehow still wrong to say what one thinks.
I accept that these are our Modern Times, to us, but I can't accept that these times are in any way Enlightened Times. Enlightenment does not involve refusal to accept Humanity as it is.

No comments: