Saturday 8 June 2013

The Wake and Hospice Bridge- Palliative Care/buyer information

1: The Wake book is a slim book of about 57 pages about people I've met in Palliative Care nursing. It is intensely personal really, and I still like it the most.

2: Hospice Bridge includes The Wake within in it and is a bigger book with more difficult stories and also the ideological position from which I have worked in the area, which is Zen Atheist, I guess, and it includes my hopes for the future of the science of palliative care. It will be about 150 pages I expect. Neither are big or expensive books.

From recall, I sold The Wake for about $US10 each copy.
 
I can print off a copy of the simpler more personal The Wake if you like for about $US15.00 these days. Postage would be extra, but only a few dollars as it is a slim book.

I expect the Hospice Bridge book will cost about $US25.00 including slow post, when finished around September 2013.

If you are interested, I can be contacted at johnfitzpatrick999@gmail.com

No comments: