Tuesday 23 June 2020

answer to a white racist rant: I'm not proud to be white caucasian Australian, but I guess I was fortunate to be one in terms of living pretty easy, always working class, although at 67 years of age not actually owning anything..as is the norm. I'm not proud of my country, I think its really awful... a disgrace to humanity...yet a fortunate island compared to a few. My wife, who is very mainland Chinese, is very very pro Trump. I don't understand why, but I do love her just the same. She knows that she married a white Australian communist who supports very much the great job of the Chinese Communist party, but loves me anyway. I'm not proud to be white, I just am white. I'm not proud to have Irish/English forbears, although I do like Irish music, even though the dancing is just plain silly... and , like everyone else, as individuals, this is all just a passing parade over which we have no power at all and we'll all be dead within a few or 8 decades, and me much sooner, so why get so upset? True, I get upset whenever I see the current Australian flag, yes, it does make me nauseous and does bring a chunk of vomit to the back of my throat, as I despise it, and I'd never stand up for it and I'd kill myself with a cricket bat before I stood up for the cunt of a thing...and I'd never ever fight for that flag or its symbolism or for what this scum country is in ethical and moral values, and I pretty well despise those who have...because of the betrayal built into the double-cross Sassenach/English flag in the sinister corner of it, but, still, there it is. Still flying. Fortunate to be Australian, true, in some ways, but not proud.


No comments: