Wednesday 12 September 2018

Men & Women: I don't really know women. I can't know women. I have loved some women and they have loved me, just as unknowingly and blindly as I have loved them. In that loving blindness we grew good families. At almost 65, Life remains a remarkable and beautiful mystery to me...and yet I know 'me' very well now, but the rest of the Mystery and Majic of this, my simple one life, amongst my comrade collective billions of absolute equal beings, continues within me and then without me. I'm happy to be here. I'm relatively sane. I have a good heart and a fair mind. I have no idea how any of that ever happened. No idea at all. In the great scheme of things... there is no great scheme of things, but it is a good thing, and I think the best thing, along the way, to have a sweet long kiss (with a tongue or two) and to wish each other well. The world is for all and there is plenty of room in it for all of us, otherwise we wouldn't be here at all.


No comments: