Sunday 10 November 2013

I-Ching Readings for one year ahead

I've always had a certain delight in the ICHING  as a fortune-telling oracle but I haven't done any readings of it for about 10 years because I was unhappy with my understanding of it, the limitation and preview structure of the advice from it; but now, at 60, I am pretty happy with my understanding of it, the 12 houses of it and the 3 innocent desires in it.

And I have some lovely, perfect, coins to throw now. I can't read the ICHING with sticks or beads at all, and I tried, but perfect coins are very good.

An astute reading covers the three usual areas of inquiry re the View of the future (the physical-financial, the inter-relationship,  & the spiritual)...for a 12 month period.

I was very concerned with the View in terms of the time-frame... for a long time, but now I have worked it out pretty well.

For people I know the reading is free, based upon either one or 3 questions, as the person wishes. For people I don't know the Reading is $50.

There can only be one reading for any person within any one year.

The reading remains cleanly atheistic and not arising from belief systems at all but rather from an understanding of the Human Condition and the natural flow of the physical Universe in General, and equally in us, and provides a guide to an understanding of the year ahead, that naturally arises and naturally passes away in all of us from time to time.

This is just a good time for me to do it.

John

so please feel free to ask a serious question. I will treasure it into incantations and observances etc and provide an answer  in reply and then I will forget about it all altogether because I can't hold any more than one I-Ching question in my mind, due to the limits of my mental facility.

No comments: