Thursday 3 May 2018

As for the Hellenic Republic....I'm sure if you don't pay your staff, screw them to the wall, etc you can do great things as a chef and as an international culinary artist. Naah. Not for me. I would get awful indigestion from that degustation. After all, it is just something too expensive to eat. I lived in paris, years ago, and, true, it was cheaper to eat money than to dine in the certain restaurants, and it is a shame to see this same thing here in melbourne. Not only that it is cheaper to eat money, but, the cunt who runs the place is such a respected doyen of the Eating Class simply because he does screw his workers. Appalling. This is not Australia. George Colombaris: "Im so sorry I am a violent and aggressive narcissist, please love me, come to my restaurants"....no. In general I have enormous respect for people who fail at being human, because they did at least once try, but, as for George Colombaris, ....naaah. Eat yourself George.


No comments: