Wednesday 8 August 2018

Imagine Christ feeding the minions now in Melbourne, Australia... "Well, I started with a compote of beetroot relish and marjoram jam, topping fresh Tasmanian scallops on a thin slice of locally made sourdough, with a tad of french butter, then some italian seasoned breadsticks and a nice light white wine. I followed this up with some tuna steaks in a redolent sauce of slightly salted saffron and blackcurrant jus, and home made wood oven baked crisps...complemented by a Chateau Tahbilk Marsanne with vanilla after tones and a depth of upper palate sweet and infatuating light peppery resonance...and I left the dessert up to my disciples...and then, when they received the bill, my followers, my true believers, my people, the Jew cunts, with their hipster beards, crucified me, as was to be expected."


No comments: